This page gives you valuable help for the GCE O’ level English examination, especially on grammar, vocabulary and composition.
Grammar : Correct the mistakes in the following sentences.
- Many of my friend came to the party.
- I got return the book to the library yesterday.
- There is many things inside this box.
- I go to Miri yesterday.
- Today have test.
- Actually, today not my birthday.
- I am stay at home.
- When I work he want video call.
- I am going to a interview.
- What did she said?
- That’s time is too late.
- My birthday celebration is at this Sunday.
- Last week I cry.
- She like cheese.
- What time it is?
- I play chess good.
- I was boring in the class.
- She is married with a lecturer.
- The tree has lost all it’s leaves.
- The Principle was angry with the students after the fight.
- What you talking about?
- Can you borrow me your pencil?
- It is surprized that there are many unemployed people in AmErica.
- I can went to the bakery now to get a cake.
- Today got class?
1. Many of my friends came to the party.
2. I returned the book to the library yesterday.
3. There are many things inside this box.
4. I went to Miri yesterday.
5. Today I have a test.
6. Actually, today is not my birthday.
7. I am staying at home.
8. When I was working, he wanted to video call/ When I work, he wants to video call.
9. I am going to an interview.
10. What did she say?
11. That time is too late.
12. My birthday celebration is on this Sunday.
13. Last week I cried.
14. She likes cheese.
15. What time is it?
16. I play chess well.
17. I was bored in the class.
18. She is married to a lecturer.
19. The tree has lost all its leaves.
20. The Principal was angry with the students after the fight.
21. What are you talking about?
22. Can you lend me your pencil?
23. It is surprizing that there are many unemployed people in America.
24. I can go to the bakery now to get a cake.
25. Is there class today?